Thursday, January 10, 2013

Here goes nothing...

So I have to admit, this is the first blog I have ever written... I've always been a bit weary about writing my thoughts down and sharing them with people, but I guess there's always a first time for everything.

When deciding what teaching course to take this semester, I initially began by trying to merely find a class would fill the requirements for the teaching certificate. Yet, when I saw what this class was about, it peaked my interest. I admit that I am far from a techy-type person; technology has never been my forte and I have relied on many of my peers for help. So when I saw that Sherry was teaching a course directly related to technology within the classroom, I was immediately interested. Not only has technology been growing within the college sector, but it is slowly creeping into the lower-level education. I believe that this class will not only help me become more well-versed with the technology out there, but it will aid me in being able to not only teach, but incorporate the newest technology wherever I end up.

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad the class interested you and that you enrolled! I look forward to working with you this semester and exploring the possibilities for classroom and online teaching, as well as for informal learning.

    ReplyDelete